Posts by Dessix
47 posts total, newest first.
Let's Talkin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - snixzz8 If he wanted to cause people to repurchase the game- why would he cut into his own profits with a sale just beforehand?
Also, if it was a hack blacklist then of course it didn't detect yours- nobody uses it, it w1500 of you could be banned from Garrys mod tommorow.in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Wuat- Dynamic Lua loading is the way to go, I've been using it since I returned; the biggest issue is finding out when to do the loading... Sometimes the client gets confused, but it's rare enough that a state reset can Hack Development helpin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=tyguy550;8366571]he said almost entirely
>almost entirely[/QUOTE]
I've worked on hacks that coerced certain behaviors from known exploits in server-side scripts the administrators had installed (None of which werDS Nospread Modulein Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=JamesJon;8356891]I find it weird how it seems this generation of hackers has forgotten that everything has been done before (properly) yet they insist on trying to start from scratch. Converting GM12 things is preHack Development helpin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=tyguy550;8347334]hhh111 hacks are clientside. there's simply no way to make a hack as a player without any special access to the server WITH SERVERSIDE access[/QUOTE]
I'm almost certain that is exactly what he wa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.