Posts by loser12345
24 posts total, newest first.
[SELLING] 2 Stars USF Account!in Soldier Front General - still for sale..[SELLING] 2 Stars USF Account!in Soldier Front General - account is still for sale..[SELLING] 2 Stars USF Account!in Soldier Front General - [QUOTE=maxhorvat;9082022]how much
paypal[/QUOTE]
40-50$ on paypal[SELLING] 2 Stars USF Account!in Soldier Front General - hello there!
I've really got bored off this game after all my friends have quit, so I decided to quit too, but I don't need my account any more..
so I'm planning to sell it for kind of cheap, the game isn't fun anym[SELLING] 2 Stars USF Account!in Soldier Front General - hello there!
I've really got bored off this game after all my friends have quit, so I decided to quit too, but I don't need my account any more..
so I'm planning to sell it for kind of cheap, the game isn't fun anymore
Showing the 5 most recent posts.