Posts by Nicolye
6 posts total, newest first.
WaveRider glitchin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Djlittle;412485]o.O wtf? this is already in my post with S.S's this is just spam for his first post o.O If you wana make something like this please put S.S's or a Video in
Thanks.[/quote]
Not everyone who pPLOX HELP ME GET THE LATEST BYPASS!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I agree with Evil, half your post count is from being a bossy dick. Grow one and stop trying to act like ya got one.Lil' Help Bro?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Sweet, definetly worked, awesome, thanks!
Bah, I die more with these hax then I did without them.
When I turn on Wall Hax and cham, I get so confused with whos who. Even the E have some green on it.Lil' Help Bro?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey dudes, I'm not here asking or crying saying, OMG I got error, help! I actually read the instructions, and it installed like it was made to.
BUT, one thing I couldn't find to read, was how to turn them on! I know wCombat Arms Ban Bypass :oin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Fairplay?;403550]wow, is that so...:D[/quote]
Were you not just complaining about spam and how noobies just spam for one post?
And here you are spamming?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.