Posts by Host00die
126 posts total, newest first.
Okay I am getting paranoid now.in DayZ Discussion - I'm not intending to hack on it.Okay I am getting paranoid now.in DayZ Discussion - Well I bought it on steam.
Thanks for clearing it up more.Okay I am getting paranoid now.in DayZ Discussion - So I saw people saying BattlEye bans CDKeys if they are changed to different accounts, and some say the contrary.
So I got sick of my cheap key getting banned every 6 hours so I bought a gift of Arma2 OA and sent it to Seriously key sellersin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Sigh
A LOOONG time ago, probably 5 months, I had a key bought off and it lasted two weeks, then somehow it got banned.
Did they improve BattlEye by alot or what D:Seriously key sellersin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I buy a key and it ALWAYS gets banned, shows how loyal and trusted those sellers are.
Last time I bought one, got banned in less than 24 hours
Bought another one the next day and it got banned again.
I think it's real
Showing the 5 most recent posts.