Posts by emailbrandon
46 posts total, newest first.
Account in Use Up the Ass Anyone?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Blame Google!!
https://code.google.com/status/appengine/detail/taskqueue/2013/06/26#ae-trust-detail-taskqueue-add-latency[15.0] Nilly's RotMG Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - This looks great, Nilly! I've just recently gotten used to playing the game legit, so this client seems almost perfect in terms of mods included. I really like that you added the menu options. I've been trying to find a Need an executable version of Adobe Flash Player to run .swf files within Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Refer to:
https://forums.wildshadow.com/wiki/realm-mad-god/using-adobe-flash-projector-play-rotmgHow To Spam Filterin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Knorrex;8270908]Tell me you didn't copy the first code JustAnoobROTMG mentioned.... Please..[/QUOTE]
lol, no. Actually I copied your code:
getlocal1
getproperty QName(PackageNamespace(""), "text_")
calHow To Spam Filterin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - I've decompiled my 14.0 client, located _-ok.class.asasm, searched "execute", changed localcount to 6, and added the code below setlocal2, and recompiled. Everytime I load into the Nexus, my client crashes. Am I doing so
Showing the 5 most recent posts.