Posts by demon204
896 posts total, newest first.
Tokyo Ghoul:re chap 1 discussion?in Anime - [QUOTE=daboi22;9891955]I think ur trying to imply its to early to jump into conclusions and/or jump into bandwagons :L , I guess the best thing would be to wait and find out... btw who the fuck are all these new characTokyo Ghoul:re Manga to Launch This Monthin Anime - The 1st chapter of re is already out and makes absolutely no sense wat so ever the fk is this shet I thought the gov hated ghouls now they are using them the fk how they feeding them. Also jokers didn't win they are justFate/night stay 2014in Anime - [QUOTE=Color;9876249]
Check the 4 comments under mine.. /ohshit[/QUOTE]
Sorry but sarcasm doesn't work on internet XDFate/night stay 2014in Anime - [QUOTE=Kyeran;9872904]there's other anime to be hype for /mhu[/QUOTE]
Your right to aru majutsu season 3
:3Fate/night stay 2014in Anime - [QUOTE=Color;9871473]
Yeh just a graphic buff.[/QUOTE]
Ur 100 percent wrong I forgot this was blade works unlimited it's focused mostly on archer. I'm not gonna spoil it but if u read the books there are some difference
Showing the 5 most recent posts.