Posts by lfa
4 posts total, newest first.
Knowledge is key, so that is what I seek.in C++/C Programming - Oh wow, how could I forget a calling convention. Though after a quick read on msdn, it seems the pointer is stored in ecx instead of ebx. Thank you again for the excellent reply, I don't think I could have asked for any Knowledge is key, so that is what I seek.in C++/C Programming - Thank you for a well thought out, and well typed post. I have a question.
[QUOTE=Jetamay;6620442]If this function is a member function of the player object, it will be passed a pointer to the base of the player structuKnowledge is key, so that is what I seek.in C++/C Programming - Is english your native tongue? From what I was able to deduce from that mess of text is that:
To view warrock in a disassembler, you have to unpack it first.
.dll is less detectable.
For the speedhack you inject a .dll Knowledge is key, so that is what I seek.in C++/C Programming - Hello everyone! This will be my first post, however I am not the usual runt begging for c++ leet hacks. Instead, what I desire is a bit of knowledge to add onto what I already have.
I've been programming for many year
Showing the 4 most recent posts.