Posts by niblnabl
7 posts total, newest first.
Selling DayZ Keys!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Instantly accepted my friend request on Skype and delivered keys instant upon payment. Will buy again. Thanks buddy.[$2.99] AUTOBUY KEYS RIGHT NOW! 24/7 WHENEVER YOU WANT! QUICK AND EASYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Received my key. Thanks again. D1-2C[$2.99] AUTOBUY KEYS RIGHT NOW! 24/7 WHENEVER YOU WANT! QUICK AND EASYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - You probably didn't follow his instructions.[$2.99] AUTOBUY KEYS RIGHT NOW! 24/7 WHENEVER YOU WANT! QUICK AND EASYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Emailed, Skype, and I've been waiting since yesterday to receive the email containing my key. I did send it to the correct email.
EDIT: My email was incorrectly titled because I never got any email for the instructions,[$2.99] AUTOBUY KEYS RIGHT NOW! 24/7 WHENEVER YOU WANT! QUICK AND EASYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought one and didn't receive it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.