Posts by rslimitless
4 posts total, newest first.
[V28] MP Custom Games Trainerin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - Unlimited Health and Unlimited Ammo work for zombies to!BO2 Update helpin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - Theres no hacks for ZM V28 that I can find :/BO2 Update helpin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - I heard there was a update but I still have to patch 3.1111.1 does this mean ZM Hacks will still work sense I didnt update?Black Ops 2 - SP /PM/ MP Zombies Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Yea doesnt work for me either,I tried using it for solo and custom games. To my knowledge you would be host no matter what. But the trainer still says im not the host and wont let me change or do anything.Ryzz v.20 !! |Bugs & Send Error Report Fixed |in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - What do you mean requitments have to be?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.