Posts by Casperwhyyoucry
193 posts total, newest first.
MPGH's Presidential Election Coverage (2016)in News & Announcements - [QUOTE=Hyperion;12228225]What an incredible upset.
The media shilled for her.
The elites all donated to and shilled for her.
The celebrities all endorsed her.
Obama shilled for her.
And she still lost...[/QUOTE]
DonalPeople still paid this guyin General - [QUOTE=cuckold cancer 8=D;12228128]I don't know how you trust a Se'er. He scams for a living (online atleast)[/QUOTE]
Completely irrelevant.
I've met social engineers who could do items worth thousands, but they wouldnPeople still paid this guyin General - The scam was 100% obvious, but people are naive, least to say.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Rozzar;12222078]I'm thinking of doing EVGA SE's for like 320 for a 1080 FTW obviously providing a vouch copy aswell. Would peoplShare your best jokes here.in General - "Gambling has brought our family together. We had to move to a smaller house."Amazon threads?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Rozzar;12222638]what could they do? its not like anyone uploads their address to mpgh[/QUOTE]
"Legal actions"
Google the definition.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.