Posts by maat7043
676 posts total, newest first.
RotMG Fan game [C#]in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - If you check out my Github I have a repository called ARPG-IN-XNA where I started to recreate ROTMG in XNA Studios. Its a similar project and may be something you are interested in.ROTMG AIO Tool 3.7: Auto Client Buildingin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9698873]@ maat7043
\ & / combined in a same path ? /mmz[/QUOTE]
I wonder if that is what is throwing the errors on some computers. I am getting no issues on my own computer so I am having trouble findiROTMG AIO Tool 3.7: Auto Client Buildingin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=megadragon2;9679397]Proxy updater doesnt create client-1 folder in the Proxy folder so i get an error and it does not decompile or work properly. i reinstalled .net and it still doesn't work. what could i have donROTMG AIO Tool 3.7: Auto Client Buildingin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=JustAnoobROTMG;9673573]GG ! WHat about a Changelog, mate?[/QUOTE]
That's a good idea. I will add a change log file to my github and include it here in my postsROTMG AIO Tool 3.7: Auto Client Buildingin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - If anyone knows VB.Net I could use help adding all of the hacks to this. If you look at my github they are very simple and systematic.
My goal is to add in all of the current public hacks and then begin adding in some ne
Showing the 5 most recent posts.