Posts by epshreeman5
282 posts total, newest first.
Did anybody else notice??!!?!in Anime - [QUOTE=Rance-sama;9564352]I'm pretty sure that's just 2 tracks from the Jigoku Shoujo soundtrack together. I know the second part is "To Be Dyed Red" but I forgot which track the first part is from. Please clarify becausDid anybody else notice??!!?!in Anime - [QUOTE=gamer4evere;9564192]I thought he was talking about boobs[/QUOTE]
I was talking about those too. At least someone understands.Did anybody else notice??!!?!in Anime - [QUOTE=Color;9564184]You do know Tyga has no relation to Anime whatsoever and he's been active in the rap community before Tordadora even came out right? So the real question is do we notice your stupidty? That would be Did anybody else notice??!!?!in Anime - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlVWus9JN0
I wonder how he came to use it..?
P.S... Don't actually listen to the garbage.Any anime about illicit drug use?in Anime - Hahaha welcome to nhk looks great! Thanks for the recommendation bro.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.