Posts by Spiderman.java
4 posts total, newest first.
Lesson (TaxRate Calculator)in Programming Tutorials - Alright so this is just a neat little tutorial on how to code a basic tax rate calculator. It's nothing to difficult and it's pretty helpful if you're looking to buy items from your home. You can go to the cash register Introducing myself!in Member Introduction & Return - Thanks for the welcome!Lesson #1in Programming Tutorials - Fresh Start!
So assuming you are a brand new and inspired individual who wants to start learning how to code. You're looking at a code and telling yourself "What the hell am I looking at?" Well, you will soon to underIntroducing myself!in Member Introduction & Return - Who am I?
You can call me Jeff, or my username, which ever one pleases you the most. I'm a 17 year old college student currently in computer programming and is very inspired. Not much really to say about me here.. Jus
Showing the 4 most recent posts.