Posts by F0ll0w
13 posts total, newest first.
DayZNavigator v4.0 (by sd333221)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Open the game, connect to a server, abort, got to multiplayer, launch navigator, connect to a server. That's the way I solved the loading issue. No problems at all with that methodDayZ Navigator v3.8 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=samsinator;6910646]Oh okay, so if I didn't do your method. It doesn't mean I'll get banned or not? I have no issues launching the plugin at desktop before Arma. Everyone had me worried, because they always launcheDayZ Navigator v3.8 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=samsinator;6910603]Why does everybody do the main menu method? Is it bad that I launch the plugin at Desktop and then launch a server with DayZ Commander?[/QUOTE]
Because if I start it before launching, the loadiDayZ Navigator v3.8 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I've a problem since yesterday. After every start of the plugin container the status page says "HOME detected, terminating...". I mean immediately! I don't now how many version I used, but never had a problem with it or 1.7.3 Update - Switching skins to reload ammo still worksin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE]* [FIXED] Switching skins no longer repairs pain shakes/broken legs/resets/dupes/screws/resets ammo[/QUOTE]
Put your ammo into your backpack, change skin, put your ammo from your backpack back into your invento
Showing the 5 most recent posts.