Posts by kickabutt
8 posts total, newest first.
Server Fast XP / point multiplier x2in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - You can PW protect a ranked server I know this because I've done it to mine. It should be a sticky or something saying " You can PW protect ranked servers. "How can i set XP Multiplier?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I'm yet to understand why you hang out here then if evrything here is so much worse than your underground forum.Server files?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Hi, I've been reading all about this -PointSystem.PointsMultiplier 50 but this is for a privately hosted server right? Cus I'm confused becuase people say it dosn't work with purchased servers and yet I don't recall EA League of legends announcerin League of Legends Help - I did, I used your soundfiles from the orion pack and put them into the new patch sounds.League of legends announcerin League of Legends Help - Hi I'm looking for the gay announcer from HON but I tried the orion one but I never hear it all I hear is random voices from other LOL heroes any ideas where I can get one thats working?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.