Posts by kibbles18
860 posts total, newest first.
DayZ SA Returning to the Hacking Scenein DayZ Discussion - I added you on skype I'm 'shymowzee'DayZ SA Returning to the Hacking Scenein DayZ Discussion - I see you produce some cheats using sqf exclusively. I'm getting Skype set up right now. Perhaps we could work together?
Also, do you have any structures or c++ code that is updated?DayZ SA Returning to the Hacking Scenein DayZ Discussion - I've been out of the DayZ scene for over a year, I left not long after the Standalone was released. I remember hacking Arma2 DayZ mod with sqf scripts to spawn crates containing food and weapons etc.
I am very knowledgeKids walk into classroom: Find their teacher hanging from a ropein General - Very selfish of her to fuck kids minds like that. It's funny people who seem the happiest are the saddest inside. A defense mechanismWhy Most Cops are complete as*esin General - [QUOTE=Aborted;10260297]OH DAMN, YOU'RE SO PROGRESSIVE AND EDGY.
GIVE THIS FUCKER A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE M8.[/QUOTE]
Chill out there nigga. Shit your mom make your username when she was drunk and on the topic of things she
Showing the 5 most recent posts.