Posts by walorus
6 posts total, newest first.
Selling Items for Paypalin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - gimme 10 minutesSelling Items for Paypalin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Sure, I don't play much though. What's your ign?Selling Items for Paypalin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Message me on here, I don't have skype.Selling Items for Paypalin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I am the real Walorus, I don't usually come on here but not sure where else I can RWT. I have a lotta UTs and Tops as I've quit and don't really play. Just PM me or w.e you do on this site what you want and we can discus[Discussion]I've heard rumors of an in-game editor.in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Can anyone help me get this? Can't find a download link, only one i found just brought me to the testing server on adobe flash. Not sure what to do
---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49
Showing the 5 most recent posts.