Posts by DFPro7
35 posts total, newest first.
[REQUEST] HK416 FILEin Blackshot Mods & Modding - the other backup folder is located in C:\WINDOWS\system32\BlackShot\Yourpenis\Data.Who Can teach me C++ Programming?? I want make hack For Super Dancer Onlinein Programming Tutorial Requests - C++ takes at least 4 years for you to master it...[Beta][Makes detected hacks undetected] Simple PE Cipherin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - IS THIS ONLY FOR DLL? CAN I INSERT THIS CHIPER INTO A PROGRAM? I WANT TO INJECT THIS CHIPER INTO PROCESS SUSPENDER SO THAT IT WILL GET UNDETECTABLE...IF THE PROCESS SUSPENDER IS UNDETECTABLE...I CAN END GAMEGUARD'S PROCE[Makes detected hacks undetected] Simple PE Cipherin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - IS THIS ONLY FOR DLL? CAN I INSERT THIS CHIPER INTO A PROGRAM? I WANT TO INJECT THIS CHIPER INTO PROCESS SUSPENDER SO THAT IT WILL GET UNDETECTABLE...IF THE PROCESS SUSPENDER IS UNDETECTABLE...I CAN END GAMEGUARD'S PROCEBanned [SERIOUSLY SIMPLE]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - WAIT!! WHAT IS THIS??? IS IT A BYPASS? WHICH MEANS U CAN USE THE OLD BLACKSHOT HACKS?!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.