Posts by Warped`
105 posts total, newest first.
POLY SUITE REBORN BY PEAN : ESP : TRIGGER : AIM : BHOPin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I have used only this hack, including the outdated version, yet to be banned. Why listen to the chumps that use multiple hacks and get banned.MJHack V.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ObsessedHacker;10976316]Good Job, Waiting for Aimbot+RCS...[/QUOTE]
You realize this hack has an aimbot. Also if you used the same source code from http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1030471 then there isLegitAimBot V.1.0.4in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - This is still undetected..
Delayed VAC bans work wonders there huh...
Test178934314608
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218422187USB Phone Micin Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - There once was an app you downloaded on your phone and then got the desktop software, it linked itself bluetooth/wifi/USB. It was not high quality though...
I believe it is called WO Mic.Anyone have some hacks that would get me instantly vacced?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I chuckled... everyone has some good friends. :hidesmile:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.