Posts by donmagicjuan
6 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Navigator + Survival.in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I love the pathetic groveling in this thread.Global ban wave...in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=neoxue;6710599]Only reason why I hack is to make a business out of it, you chump. I'm guessing a "hacker" struck a nerve on you to make you come here to prove a point? You sir are the one with the meaningless lifeGlobal ban wave...in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=neoxue;6709391]Downloading and using hacks is a "immature" thing to do? You should probably look that definition up kiddie.[/QUOTE]
Actually, by definition it is. You even used part of the term for it, "kiddie.DayzNavigator v3.2 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=banditbat;6695154]Hey man, got anything better to do then posting on a hack forum about your shitty opinions? Go outside? Make a few friends? Do some chores for your mum?[/QUOTE]
Pot, meet kettle.DayzNavigator v3.2 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Goodfella66;6695020]Here comes the troll wave !
I highly suspect these 3 accounts to be the same person, actually.[/QUOTE]
I don't know DayumX at all, and I bet if you had an admin on these boards look it up
Showing the 5 most recent posts.