Posts by dazephantom12
40 posts total, newest first.
im pathetic please help me...in DayZ Help & Requests - I need help lol I ran my own cd key stealer and now I cant fix it :D i know I suck dont hate just add me on skype: crasket70 if you can help, it was wiglegs 1.8 stub thingy so if you have any experience please help meh.
free key.in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - God damnit 1 fucking minute and im still to late gotta be kidding me...Afraid of getting your keys banned? Let me do the dirty job!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - there is a box script that spawns literally every weapon, its in infistar's menu, take a few min to load it inAfraid of getting your keys banned? Let me do the dirty job!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - if there going to get a hacker box for buying anything why would they want to buy a weapon set of choice?Here's a ARMA OA Key #NoKeyBeggingin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=debhan;7592290]So far after generating about 35k serials, I have yet to have a key that is working serial key.[/QUOTE]
... /naws //tooshort
Showing the 5 most recent posts.