Posts by -Once.
116 posts total, newest first.
Ghost mode farm timein CrossFire Discussions - Anyone wanna farm ghost mode?
Leave a reply with your ign if u do
This is for the ribbon
Btw u don't need 6 ppl for this to countAnyone want to farm GM 1v1?in CrossFire Discussions - Since we don't need 6 people for this guantlet ribbon, anyone wanna just farm 1v1 GM?
I only need 400 kills left for the ribbon and I'm sick of dealing with hacks, kicks and client errors, so I'm just going to farm it ozp cratesin CrossFire Discussions - Lol...to show how little crates i spin...I have 34 coupons and have never exchanged any coups before...and I'm a 1rst LT rofl...xDzp cratesin CrossFire Discussions - 2 free xmas crates from the 12th day of xmas event and I win the awm xmas on the first spin xD...
1 mg3 gold crate from sur..veys and I win it...
5 m4 elite crates and I win it on the 3rd spin...
5 deagle scope cratesLooking for Editorsin General - Post in this thread with your application:
Name: Jerry Chan
Age: 21
Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game): Crossfire, I believe I have possibly the most knowledge in Crossfir
Showing the 5 most recent posts.