Posts by tien2005
92 posts total, newest first.
BACKD00R - WallHack + OHK Knife + See Ghostsin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - GOt banned for 2 days -_-Interwebz 2.3 [VIP Reborn] - CS 1.6 Hack (VAC Undetected)in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Doesn't work.BACKD00R - WallHack + OHK Knife + See Ghostsin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - BACKD00R how do i work this after I inject. It seems that when I go to storage and look at my character, it is not see through o.o.BACKD00R - WallHack + OHK Knife + See Ghostsin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - BACKD00R how do i work this after I inject. It seems that when I go to storage and look at my character, it is see through o.o.Connection to server has ended?in Combat Arms Help - Toke them whole day to fix lol?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.