Posts by Turkus
14 posts total, newest first.
Every Single ClassName for DayZ [Banned/Unbanned] (Vehicles/Weapons/Ammo/Items/Equip)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Anyone have the most current version of this list? I know that with the latest patch, there are lots more options for adding things into servers.DayZ Navigator + Survival.in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Yay! Another one for the ignore list! Here goes!DayzNavigator v3.6 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - As always.. GOOD WORK SD!DayZ Navigator + Survival.in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I agree.
With SD's help (in keeping Navigator up and running), I have been able to track and ban hackers from my server on a regular basis.
Considering that I can't see what our little buddy DayumX has posted, (I'm sureDayz Survival Hack v2.7 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - DayumX
Newbie
This message is hidden because DayumX is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
This is always beautiful to see...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.