Posts by AeolusX
59 posts total, newest first.
Ninjaboost *Very Cheap *Diamond Boosters *Boosting Up To Diamond 1 *NA/EU - Trustedin League of Legends Marketplace - I'd also vouch from Bronze 1 to 5, and I'd pay 2/3 price ($13).
add me ikingblack on skypeElo Boosting for Rep ! :Din League of Legends Marketplace - Add me on skype ikingblack
I posted on your wall and emailed you.Selling Championship Riven Codes! (2 in stock)in League of Legends Marketplace - I'll buy both.Could some one give me 80 rp? please its urgentin League of Legends Marketplace - I don't think that works because when you gift you actually buy the RP, you can't use your already owned RP.
@OP Oh sorry I didn't see the closed thing. Temporary thoughNA 2 pretty good account with low pricein League of Legends Marketplace - I'll buy both, add me: ikingblack (skype)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.