Posts by Dejt
23 posts total, newest first.
Need hackers to join this server. [no cd]in DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=squishless;7951004]Wow, really? I didn't expect anyone to help me with this, thank you so much! And I didn't know that Terroriser got banned, might sound mean but I got happy about it.[/QUOTE]
I'd help if I couldDayz dupe methodin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I think this is the 10th time I've seen it posted on here in the last two or three months.
Don't know if it still works, have never used this method before. Guess it'd be nice if it actually does.Ive got a new FPS improve tip for dayzin DayZ Discussion - I used this awhile back and it definitely did help out a lot, but I'm trying to find more options to screw with without effecting visibility (since y'know, if players can see me all the time before I can ever see them, tAnyone want to ruin this womanizer's day on DayZ for harassing a new female player?in DayZ Discussion - First off, I've never posted a thread like this and never planned to. If you do not want to participate, that is fine. Don't bother posting "hurr MPGH isn't ur personal army" just so you can get your post count up. If noI've Lost All Faith in Humanityin DayZ Discussion - Yeah, I can't believe that Steam was stupid enough to put it back up, despite everything that happened.
At first I considered it just a ripoff at DayZ before it released, but then after awhile and seeing all the -prom
Showing the 5 most recent posts.