Posts by bibbobbib
7 posts total, newest first.
Noob's Server V4 (Ninja Added)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - me too....:/[15.0] RotMG In-Game Mod selector (new update)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I don't get the /equip, /sp, or /ring....
Could someone explain to me what it is?
:) Btw this is one of the best client's I've ever used...:DRotMG | Coop Private Serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - I am interested in becoming a GM, mod, or a player on your server ZBORNOX!
If any of those slots are still open, you can pm me anytime :)
This server sounds great, and the idea for applying for a job is fantastic. :DMMOE Empire World RotMG Private Serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - You have to donate to join? :(
I was actually look really forward to this server....I can't find a single good pserver with ninja.
:/ oh well7.0.0 Mod Selector hacksin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hm...I put the 7.0.0 mods and clean.swf into the mod selector nilly made
And I built the hacks, but they didn't work
Showing the 5 most recent posts.