Posts by epiccode
76 posts total, newest first.
Rust Hack source! silent aim + etc. New Paste Nelson.in Rust Hacks / Cheats - For one its C# not c++.. This is also reversed source meaning you arent able to compile it. its mainly just for research intent.Server Control Ability to kick playersin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - No one even plays anymore. The game is obsolete. I'm waiting on metro Exodus to come out.Anyone Willing to help with IW menu C#in Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Help/Requests - Lol I check what ppl respond, just haven't logged in. No I'm not working on the game anymore but I still have all my menus source code.Anyone Willing to help with IW menu C#in Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Help/Requests - I added all that stuff and a ton more of unreleased or unthought of things. Hell I even have a trolling menu with tons of things.Anyone Willing to help with IW menu C#in Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Help/Requests - I finished it awhile ago bud, was just looking for someone to help lighten the load since I put a quarter millions lines of code into the project.
Like I even finished the esp and aimBot and stuff which was a nightm
Showing the 5 most recent posts.