Posts by brunopkeer
41 posts total, newest first.
New way to inject hacks of ccman32 Not detected!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - Only open the simple dll =)New way to inject hacks of ccman32 Not detected!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - WHAT ??????? I POSTED HOW TO USE HACK'S DETECTED AND GET IT UNDETECTED AND DISABLING XIGNCODE IF U NOT NEED NOT DOWNLOAD IT =)New way to inject hacks of ccman32 Not detected!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=max88420;8566405]its not really new sorrybobo[/QUOTE]
It work. --'New way to inject hacks of ccman32 Not detected!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - Hello peoples
I have new way to inject hacks of ccman 32. !!!!
1º. download anti cheat (it desactive xigncode).
2º. download ccman's hack i using public 1.60/
3º Open ccman's hack and anti cheat.
4º Open A.V.A
5º BG Crusher accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I HAVE ACC MAJOR , 6000 WINS AND 2500 LOSSES
WITH BG , FG42, MP40 , AND MUCH.
add skype: prownage15
Showing the 5 most recent posts.