Posts by Clique
178 posts total, newest first.
Netflix extension to remove Netflix Originals panein General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;12038607]Use adblock and target the section with block ad on the page.[/QUOTE]
I actually never knew you could do that with adblock...
I guess this extension can just save people the trouble of having tNetflix extension to remove Netflix Originals panein General - [QUOTE=Cohen;12036590]Cool extension, but I like looking at Netflix originals as they tend to be worth watching.[/QUOTE]
True, some of them are very good. Thanks though!
[QUOTE=Dynasty's slave;12036595]Thanks lol :)
projNetflix extension to remove Netflix Originals panein General - Hey, friends!
I made a Chrome extension to remove that annoyingly large Netflix Originals pane on the Netflix browse page.
You can check it out here (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/un-original/nganikhoddkhhcPorn Account | Filehosting | Streaming Sites (Netflix, Hulu, etc)in Shops - Nice dude and quick service, thanks again. +1[NA] Selling Blade and Soul gold! $1=2gin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey friends, I'm selling 90g on Blade and Soul.
It doesn't matter what server you are on because delivery will be through cross server.
Message me on Skype if interested: live:clique.mpgh
http://puu.sh/nc1ul/b9fb28c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.