Posts by ImJazz
45 posts total, newest first.
ROTMG Speedhackin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Savex Bf Récórds;10648584]how change hotkey? "e" use for camera rotation...[/QUOTE]
Right click, open with Notepad and look for (isKeyPressed(VK_E))
And change the E to whatever you want.
http://i.imgur.com/3DRbKRelay Updated + 27.3.2 Additionsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TwiiTch97;10645008]so uh, how do i get this to work, i got the client and Krelay, and i start krelay, press the start button, and i load up realm, but none of the /commands work. is there anything i need to do toNew Fame Exploit?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - So I was looking around on RealmEye, and I saw that this guy had gotten 13k fame in 10 minutes.. Possible fame exploit?
http://i.imgur.com/fDSQHHo.png
http://i.imgur.com/8QPey8I.png
http://i.imgur.com/gaE586k.pngFollow bot/Auto fame trainin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I've seen it before, but it wasn't in a populated realm. There was 2 bots that would teleport to the player with the highest star.Frames drop while moving cursorin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - When I'm playing RotMG for a while, probably around 30 minutes, my frames start to drop to the point where it's unplayable. But ONLY when I'm moving my mouse around. Anyone experiencing the same problems? Anyone have any
Showing the 5 most recent posts.