Posts by BadLuck
38 posts total, newest first.
Updated Borderlands 2 Table (100% Working)in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=AlexHD;6771834]I do not take any credit for this I just found it on the cheat engine forums.
Working As of 10/12/12
Virus Scan (http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/ecf1b9f954202eb2ce45c1ba7d9a95219fedca9cNorfleet and E-Tecin Borderlands 2 Hacks - the update broke the script give it some time and Pox will release a new one the on the cheat engine forums!;)Norfleet and E-Tecin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=tha0darkness;6760507]Just wondering where the best places to farm these are, and if anyone has gotten any from using the Moxxi Slot hack?
Any info is appreciated.[/QUOTE]
norfleet you have to farm vermi iRoland store itemsin Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Alen;6729357]It should be pretty easy to do, I'll take a peek later. You could do it yourself though with Cheat Engine, just search for the initial size, buy and SDU, search again and repeat. Changes to the bank s[WIP] Cheat Engine Value & Scripts Tablein Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Xaymar;6721141]Preview of 1.03-1: https://www.dropbo*****m/s/q1ha0wrowic2xib/Borderlands2.CT
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="14">
<Forms>
<MainForm_1>D558775853C9
Showing the 5 most recent posts.