Posts by theghost1991
4 posts total, newest first.
Method for Getting 1000-1500 YouTube Subscribers in 2 hours !in User Services - The method is death. This thread can be deleted.Method for Getting 1000-1500 YouTube Subscribers in 2 hours !in User Services - Only few guys know this method, you'll need only 2-3 min for set up and after 1-2 hours your YouTube channel will have 1000+ subscribers. I want to trade this method for steam games if anyone is interested post your SkypI need 50 likes on a coment/facebook page!in User Services - I can give you 100 likes but in exchange for something ....Fredol Money Making Mega Collection [5$] [Re-Edited]in User Services - All that you can find it for free if you know how to use Google :)Youtube Views / Likes / Subscribersin User Services - I'm offering YouTube views, likes, subscribers in exchange for Steam games. If anyone is interested hit me up in inbox with what game you are offering and how much views, likes, subscribers you want for it.
p.s Right
Showing the 5 most recent posts.