Posts by Kirseh
3 posts total, newest first.
19.0 Mod Selector - Now works under Mac and Linux!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Everything is working except for the fullscreen v.2 Or i just don't know how it works or what it's supposed to do ?
Can you help me ? :P
ONE LAST QUESTION : (Really, the last one) is there any way to autoloot things,19.0 Mod Selector - Now works under Mac and Linux!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nilly;9139160]What operating system you using and how are you running the program? If mac osx, you need to run the modSelector.command file first as you'll need to give execution rights to the rabcdasm files (whic19.0 Mod Selector - Now works under Mac and Linux!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hey nilly, sorry to annoy you but I want to ask you a question...
first, thanks you for this awesome mod selector, but now I need to figure out how it works, because I never used this type of software before and I alway
Showing the 3 most recent posts.