Posts by Skolver
7 posts total, newest first.
.EDU Email + Google Drive Unlimitedin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch, gotten two accounts so far, over the span of half a year. Very consistent.Question about Chargeback and Scammersin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=Hector;14071681]no you should first open a scam report on scammers grave nigga [/QUOTE]
I didn't buy anything. I was just asking as a precaution if I ever do. The person I was planning to buy something from jusQuestion about Chargeback and Scammersin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Hey guys, I was planning on buying a Fitbit from a seller but now he is being accused of scamming. If someone gets scammed, is it a good idea to chargeback via credit card company assuming they are using friends & familyQuestion about Fitbit Storesin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Hey guys, I have seen a lot of "Fitbit Stores" on the marketplace and I was wondering if it would be considered an SE and not require buying the product. Or if it required buying the Fitbit legitimately and then buying i✔️🥇[$1] STREAMING | SPOTIFY | NETFLIX | DISNEY | VPN | PORN | [HQ🏆] UP TO 3 YRS 🔥in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch, bought a Spotify Premium Family account. bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.