Posts by Moerjou
23 posts total, newest first.
[Steam] How to easily get unbanned from a Battleye Global Banin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I'd like to try this but I'm struggling with the requirements. I have 1. and 2. Does anyone have a link for 3.?Free DayZ CD KEY give awayin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - 222
Come on baby!free key fill your socksin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I had fun for a few hours.
There must be an army of people checking the key because I went to change servers real quick and "CD Key in use"
Thanks again javal, you're a champ!
Edit: I played legit, so if it gets banfree key fill your socksin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Forbidsniper;7516679]Flying A10's around Cherno = EPIC. Got It Banned. Sorry to others who were going to use it.[/QUOTE]
Well BE must of unbanned it then because I'm using it now.Code cracking programin DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=Vazor;7510616]Well if my calculations are correct your stick figure seems to be black and has white testicles this may be subject to racism.[/QUOTE]
Maybe he's a coal miner who went home for lunch.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.