Posts by .:Mino:.
50 posts total, newest first.
Your opinion on BFH?in Battlefield Hardline Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Paralyze;10216324]and could run it fine on low[/QUOTE]
Me, too but I mean the game laags on medium or high settings.[Trainer] Battlefield Hardline weapon modifierin Battlefield Hardline Hacks & Cheats - Trainer is outdated soo.. mark as [Outdated]?Your opinion on BFH?in Battlefield Hardline Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Paralyze;10201680]
Graphics are fine, if you can't run it on low you need to buy a better PC.[/QUOTE]
Uhm... GTX 780 Ti, 8GB RAM and Intel Core i7 should work...[Trainer] Battlefield Hardline weapon modifierin Battlefield Hardline Hacks & Cheats - The beta is over? So it's not possible to play :eek:Your opinion on BFH?in Battlefield Hardline Hacks & Cheats - I'm pretty suprised. I love it but I hate the graphics. They are too high for much PCs. However, if you turn down the graphics it's better to play.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.