Posts by amshnock
11 posts total, newest first.
Xbox 360 all achievements unlock all cheapin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - If I am dong wrong by posting this Please delete thanks.
Well I been messing around with my Xbox hard drive.Seeing What games I can Hack an What I can do.Well I found a way to unlock all the achievements on your gamesLooking for L4D *Read*in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi.
Im looking for a Account with L4D unbanned.
Ill trade 1 Account for it.
Account 1 has:
Counter-Strick
Half-Life
Day Of Defeat
Day Of Defeat Source
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life :Blue Shift
Opposing Force
Opposing ForMI FIST CRAK ME :Din Assembly - ether He's trying to say he cracked the crack me or he wants you to see If you can crack His crack me.
for you that don't know what a crack me is its a program for ppl that are trying to learn to crack.[NEU] Amshnock v1.3 CSS *Vac Secure*in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Hay What you do to my Pub?
You binded a virus to it didnt you?
This is what It was When I 1st Posted my hack
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/88668f1af64122b3973298999e5fa701
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-1st thing I ever madein C++/C Programming - Keep it up man.
ez code but its a start.
Most ppl dont even know how to do that lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.