Posts by cepod
30 posts total, newest first.
DragonNest Launcher v1.5in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=iampauljake;7350818]@cepod (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/1504656-cepod.html)
do you have a clean DN patched up to v86?
.. can't seem to understand why your receiving that guard error thing.. maybe u did soDragonNest Launcher v1.5in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - New info: I succes dual login by experimenting like this
(I may give some clue)
1. Open mr.Khen launcher, just click DN SEA
2. use old method dual login by using 2 another program (Dual login user must be know this)
itDragonNest Launcher v1.5in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xkhen0017;7350707]Try running it as admin. Then put the launcher on your DN folder.[/QUOTE]
report mr.Khen
picture deleted
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
still cant, I dont know why.. but atDragonNest Launcher v1.5in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Report Mr.Khen same error dnlauncher_0.1.7.0
"error Disabling guard"
im using win7... already disable my antivirus, any idea?DragonNest Launcher v1.5in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - just wait for mr.Khen guys
Report for launcher c 0.1.6.2: "Error disabling the Guard"
Showing the 5 most recent posts.