Posts by TTryhard
7 posts total, newest first.
EUW Bronze 2 Account 48 Champions 3 Full rune pages 1 Skinin League of Legends Marketplace - bumpppity bumpEUW Bronze 2 Account 48 Champions 3 Full rune pages 1 Skinin League of Legends Marketplace - The only skin it has is Arctic ops Kennen. There is a 3 win Ip boost left. I would like offers in $ please. Not willing to go first we can use a MM if you want. I accept payment through Paypal or RP(only if its a good ofGuilde for Unlimited RP !!in League of Legends Marketplace - Dude there's a sticky about these...Level 30 unranked or bronze accountsin League of Legends Marketplace - I can send you screens on skype. How much are you willing to pay?Diablo 3 account vs diamond 5 league of legends accountin League of Legends Marketplace - Dude... If you belonged in diamond 5 you would get there. Its people like you who make diamond 5 so hard to climb out of.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.