Posts by LordOfZth
21 posts total, newest first.
BsCrAzY - MultiHackin Blackshot Discussion - I'm willing to learn. or test for you..My Rapid fire hack website.. Download for freein Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Cant go. Please post legit siteTeam Viewerin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - You can search through the past threads and you might be able to find one.I WANT SOMEONE TO TRY MY HACKin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - LOL not sure but I did once with 2 blackshot folder for 64 bit rapid fire before but now cant find any rapid fire hacks for 64 bit. I can do it but If it is nuttela or totalitem I cant do cause that one always give me erAimbot creating nowin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I am not good at hacks or I do not make one myself, was just wondering what are coordinates in hacks? Sorry..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.