Posts by AboveDayZ
7 posts total, newest first.
Compilation of DayZ Singeplayerin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Aliikekoa;7535688]Yay, now only if I could get it to work.[/QUOTE]
Google DaiZy. There you can find support 24/7. I've been following our reposts on this forum, and there isn't much service tbh. More greed than pDayZ Lingor SinglePlayer 1.2!!!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rawronu;7536703]We aren't allowed to post links outside of the forum...[/QUOTE]
Yes, my bad. This is something I didn't know at the time. I apologize.Plain and Simple. I'm asking for a key.in DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=Flopper_01;7536021]Yeah, but when I was twelve I wasn't that fucking annoying and stupid.[/QUOTE]
You're all "hackers" (scriptkiddies), ain't getting more pathetic than that. Regardless of age.Compilation of DayZ Singeplayerin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - This was released by other people. And UPLOADED by the people written in the OP. Just saying.DayZ Lingor SinglePlayer 1.2!!!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - If you wanna join the actual singleplayer forum go to www. goo. gl / dvISK
We're working hard on releases, and it's a shame the OP didn't post the forum link. We can provide better help regarding the missions, and why
Showing the 5 most recent posts.