Posts by Shu.
535 posts total, newest first.
Yellow Star| 12K Alive Fame | Perm-Stun Divine | UTSin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - i might be interested in this aswell ;)big farm level 145 invested 3000$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=dannydorion;10038132]how I do I can not publish links[/QUOTE]
www. example . com post like that and moderator will fix that for you ^^2nd Challenger Border + Icon Account [different account than other one posted by me]in League of Legends Marketplace - how much you looking for acc?> 20$ Gold compatible cards with Tops and Life potionsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - those vouches dosent count here on mpgh.Selling Bulk Life (60+) >Paypal<in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=koolguyy;10017603]Wouldn't just taking a picture off google images be just as easy? of course I'm going to show proof but w/e I'll get a pic.[/QUOTE]
i know but you need to put something as "proof" on thread caus
Showing the 5 most recent posts.