Posts by serenitywan
38 posts total, newest first.
Selling NA TERA MT Gunner Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Update + bump
Price updated to 35$ , i am no longer playing so i'd rather send it to someone who can give it some love.
gold is now 12k, 25 strongbox keys, ~600 tier 9 feedstock, equip. has now perfect rolls except the eSelling NA TERA MT Gunner Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - bumped bumpSelling NA TERA MT Gunner Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello, I am selling my Tera NA account(I am the original owner, I created the account, raised it and all that to solve any sort of weird question) belonging to the server Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
The account contains the foSteam Account (cs:go unraked, dark souls and so on ) for League Accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Bumped bumpedSteam Account (cs:go unraked, dark souls and so on ) for League Accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - bumped mm mm mmm
Showing the 5 most recent posts.