Posts by Prodigy12321
276 posts total, newest first.
**|Alan Wake dirt cheap|**in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=xbornsurviverx;8283883]1. I am a advertiser for a company named CD Key nexus
2. I take orders from my boss and sell the games at his price
3. We have had Alan wake in stock long before this steam sale
4. You are o**|Alan Wake dirt cheap|**in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=xbornsurviverx;8274260]Well done for practically reiterating the point that Disrupt0r said, but if you missed my point which I assumed you did or your just being ignorant, its NOT on sale any more, stop mentioning**|Alan Wake dirt cheap|**in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - It was on sale for about 4 days on steam for 3 dollars...Trade PayDay The Heist for Operation Arrowheadin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=ssilver123;8256781]ADMIN HE SCAMMED ME!! He told me if i give him PayDay he will give me the CODE i gave him PayDay he DIDNT GIVE ME THE CODE!!!![/QUOTE]
You done goof'dMinecraft GiftCode for Dota2in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=norkilios;8247667]So why you don't wish close all trade threads? You can get every game for free >.> just have be patient.[/QUOTE]
idiot.....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.