Posts by cherokee
11 posts total, newest first.
Is this game Hackable and hack suggestionsin Hack Requests - I am fine till right here then i get lost.Can you help get me on track ?
D. What you're attacking (represented by the code monstername=4)
Now, having identified what information is carried, think about what to chIs this game Hackable and hack suggestionsin Hack Requests - Thank you i got it now i will copy over the totorial and see what i can do.Will check back to see if anything else is found and will be working on this in meen time.thanks again for pointing me in a direction.Is this game Hackable and hack suggestionsin Hack Requests - can you give me a link for wpe pro i hunted around on the enternet for it and all the links i found did not have it.Then i can follow totorial and get to work on it.ThanksIs this game Hackable and hack suggestionsin Hack Requests - I am going to have to learn how to do that i am new to this.I am not looking for some one to do it for me.I am just learning and want to thank you for help.I will check back again tomorow and work on it till then.Is this game Hackable and hack suggestionsin Hack Requests - Ok sounds good i will hunt around in those ares and check back here to see what you come up with .Again thanks.I will try the - gold this evening and see where that takes me too.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.