Posts by sadapzdz
12 posts total, newest first.
Can someone help me to make a RotMG private server?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I'm a complete noob, not even knowing proper programming. Can someone give me a step-by-step tutorial? And also, I would like if the source was the latest production build. :) thanksRealm of the Mad God - Private Server Now Online! - Hamachi | The New Client!!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - He isn't hosting the servers anymore.Rotmg Private Server|No Hamachi|New Items|Thessal|Bes Geb....in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Bumpidy bump bump time 2 bump dis thread.Rotmg Private Server|No Hamachi|New Items|Thessal|Bes Geb....in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Fightera100
When will the server be online?I need help with private Server making.in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - When I follow Your (Owlupus's) MMOE server, I get a glitch when I click server,exe.
And when I use Botmaker's, When I run webserv.exe it says Can't open exe file.
And I don't get the batch file thing.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.