Posts by Vinegar
9 posts total, newest first.
♥ BEST ♥ CS:GO+CS 1.6 Unranked/Ranked Accounts, 6digit, 5y Coin, from 2003in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - He scammed me, too. I posted a report on the site where I found him.CSGO Asia Rage Boostingin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'm unable to send PMs/emails due to low posts. Please post your Steam profile link and I'll add you.Gmod Lua+sv_cheats 1 Bypassin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Don't need an injector with this?[$2.99] AUTOBUY KEYS RIGHT NOW! 24/7 WHENEVER YOU WANT! QUICK AND EASYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - WOW! CD-KEY IN USE!
Fucking mug. I bought another and guess what? THE CD KEY ISN'T EVEN IN THE EMAIL!
Your key is (Read below for a chance to win another FREE key!) : {rdp}
Whereas normally the key is right there. Fu[$2.99] AUTOBUY KEYS RIGHT NOW! 24/7 WHENEVER YOU WANT! QUICK AND EASYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Vinegar;6787050]Bought a key...was banned. Emailed him around 16 hours ago and no response.
So I just bought another and it works fine.[/QUOTE]
Nevermind, he finally responded and gave me 2 free keys as repl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.