Posts by Xaedien
5 posts total, newest first.
EAC does not check AssemblyCSharp.dll if it doe not existin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=blapanda;9954388]You guys have to find a way starting their so called "Roboshield" manually, if you are starting/booting the game via "RobocraftClient.exe".
That is the only process which can be found on CE, WPE, I think I have found EAC(packet) bypass STILL TESTINGin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - I don't get a file mismatch error, it just loads normally and doesn't work .-.;;I think I have found EAC(packet) bypass STILL TESTINGin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - I still haven't gotten anything from him...I think I have found EAC(packet) bypass STILL TESTINGin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - Sent a twitter... thing... made a twitter too XD!I think I have found EAC(packet) bypass STILL TESTINGin RoboCraft Discussions & Help - I'm in the same situation, so I just posted a comment on his profile..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.