Posts by Art
269 posts total, newest first.
Need OMM for CFNA Sellin Middleman Lounge - Im going to go out on a limb and say MPGH has no more middleman since people never get any lolNeed OMM for CFNA Sellin Middleman Lounge - Title says it. Click my signature to add me on skype if you don't have me.Case Glitchin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - My decision is to exploit it myself. After I have made my share I will sell to a handful of people to offer a service to open cases for people. Bad idea or not that is my decision.Case Glitchin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=intervention34;10752300]The worst thing is that people will fall for it.
Damn.[/QUOTE]
The haters are real on this one. Lol you know... If you had faith and looked at the bright side of things, you might get furCase Glitchin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I got the feedback I was looking for. I am NOT giving this away for any reason, that would be stupid. I have made my decision
/RequestClose Mayion, Cataclypse, Color
Showing the 5 most recent posts.